Friday, August 28, 2026

Cheerio!

Tonight's the night!

I leave tonight for my UK adventure.

Among some of the (many) highlights:

- 8 days in London seeing a ridiculous amount of things. Tours. Shows. Walks in fantastic places. Teas. Pubs.  I will be sharing it all.

- I continue my solo journey, taking trains around the UK for another week. I will be spending time in Oxford, Bath, Bristol, Leeds, York and Liverpool. Highlights? A ridiculous number of Beatles museums and concerts and the history of Bath and York.  

-Then I meet up with Bob in Edinburgh. He and I will spend time there, before moving on to Oban, Isle of Skye, Inverness and Glasgow.  All in all, I will be traveling for the next 3.5 weeks!

I will be sharing deep updates on this blog, talking about some of museums, shows, pubs and more that I will be seeing. I will also be sharing photos on Facebook.

Wish me luck!! And thanks for the fun graphic, ChatGPT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheerio!

Tonight's the night! I leave tonight for my UK adventure. Among some of the (many) highlights: - 8 days in London seeing a ridiculous am...